Laurel Family Dental offers both in-office and take-home teeth whitening to help you improve the appearance of your smile. Teeth whitening is on of the fastest and most effective ways to brighten your smile and enhance your appearance, and it is completely non-invasive, requiring no extensive treatments to achieve your final results.
You may find that your smile has become dull, stained or discolored over time. This may occur for a variety of reasons, including:
- Stains from food or beverages with dark pigmentation (coffee, tea, soda, red wine, berries, etc.)
- Smoking or other tobacco usage
- Poor oral hygiene
- The use of certain medications, such as tetracycline
- Trauma to the mouth and teeth
- Fluorosis (ingestion of excess fluoride while teeth are forming)
- The natural aging process
Our dentists will work with you to determine the type of teeth whitening that will provide you with the best results. We will then either perform your treatment in our office or create custom whitening trays for you to wear at home on your own schedule. Both in-office and take-home teeth whitening will produce noticeably whiter teeth and help you achieve a more radiant smile.
For more information about teeth whitening in Laurel, Montana, and to schedule an appointment with Dr. Sam Pollock or Dr. Jordan Dobmeier, give us a call today at 406-628-6716.